That is a question a lot of people ask. Why would anyone choose us? The answers vary from person to person, but I’ll give a few that people have told us when they purchased our systems:
- Reviews don’t lie. We strive to deliver the utmost end of customer service and provide the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- We aren’t a corporate entity that forgets your name two seconds after the call is finished.
- We actually want to help. We assist with anything from software advice to “will this work” to “do you have a good recommendation for dog food?” We will answer anything because we are human too. By the way, we recommend Natural Balance.*
- We’re human! We understand the frustration and sympathize to the situation. This is why we work so hard to have the issue fixed and will do whatever we can to make sure the problem is resolved before the phone is hung up.
- While we may show how much we love to help with issues, we should also add that there are very few issues that pop up! We use the strongest parts in our systems because we believe in doing it right the first time.
- All of ours systems are hand-built in America. We get all of our parts from local, American distributors. Time is carefully put into each computer to ensure the highest level of care.
- Of course, the 3 year warranty. Many people ask if they will even get to take advantage of it. They ask if we will even be around in 3 years. Let’s put it this way: we’ve expanded to 25x capacity in a year and we’re still growing; still moving up.
*We are not endorsed or paid by Natural Balance for this mention. We just really like the stuff for our shop dog.